Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's About Time Someone Did Some Blogging!!Ha!Ha!

Hey all my lovely sisters - The sun is shining and I just thought I would do some blogging (not to be confuse with klogging). How are all of you? I still haven't posted my measurements for the arm although I took my measurements at one time and I am fairly certain the measurements I took were for my bust, waist and hips. I must have been confused. Surely my arm couldn't have those measurements. I know ---- it was all just a bad (and I do mean bad) dream. Whew! I can hardly wait till I wake up. I know I am surely just a lithe, small portion of my former self. After all, I have been on that see-food-diet - you know, the one that you eat everything you see (and then some). So far it just doesn't seem to be working. I wonder what I am doing wrong. Well anyway, I sure would welcome some of you purty girls' hints on how one so stealth could have gotten in the wrong body. I know I was born a princess but some damn fool stole the crown along with my beautiful body.

Anyway - I love you all!

Blog soooooon,

1 comments:

Vonda said...

Well looky who blogged in. Bout time I say! Come on you guys. I know you have plenty of stories.