Monday, May 7, 2007

Ummm Purty Toes


This is a recreation of my feet in the air when I decided it was better to lay down to take pictures of the family when we were releasing balloons on Kyla's birthday.

But really. I am so happy to show you my pudgy little sponge bob square feet that Loretta so kindly tried to make presentable. Isn't she sweet? I could have laid there like a hog all day and let her work on me but I don't think she had the strength or the time it would take to cover that much acreage.

So now sisters, you must jump in and say something.....come on.....a little test to see if you can make it work.

5 comments:

Barb said...

I'm trying to imagine laying down in the soft green grass of the "farm" looking up into the trees and raising your long, lyth, limbs into the air and then with another amazing feat (or feet as you wish) raising your arms, laden with a photographic devce, curling forward in a true feat (again feet if you wish) of strength, focusing and clicking. Again diamond for Dave!

Loretta said...

I am just imagining you lying back with those long, beautiful limbs (or digits as they are called in the cosmetology world) waving in the wind. I am so in hopes that Dave was feeding you grapes and fanning you with a large fig leaf. Whew, what a way to spend the day!!!!

Kristi said...

Did I count 11 toes? That farm life has been good to you!!!!

Vonda said...

Umm one toe just may be a chicken claw. Ask Loretta, she tried to make the hooves look like feet. Yep farm life is good.

Jill said...

Am I the only one who finds it intriguing that someone would actually paint Fred Flintstone's toenails? I love the beautiful scenery and sunshine in the background--both somehow liven up an otherwise frightful photo. I would make fun of mommy dearest endlessly for tripping and falling backwards if I hadn't felt so stinkin' bad. But, as always, she flew with absolute grace backwards across the deck. Love Jill