Thursday, June 14, 2007

Are You Lonely? Heh, Heh, Heh

You've got to learn to laugh at yourself, otherwise you'll be the only one not laughing!!!!!

We went on a camping excursion with our good friends, the Acquistapces, new Twin Falls, Idaho over Memorial Day Weekend. We were traveling to various sites so our friends had us use one of their cell phones in our car because they have free minutes to talk back and forth. We had been conversing to each other via their cell phones throughout the day. THEN CAME THE CALL. I figured it was our friends and so I answered it: ARE YOU LONELY???? HEH, HEH, HEH (in my best gravely, sexy voice). Without skipping a beat, the person on the other end of the phone said: Hi! This is Fred Meyer Photo and your pictures are ready!!!! Oh, my goodness, - I wonder if that lady gets those type of phone calls a lot, because she didn't even pause!!!! After fits of laughter, I consoled myself knowing that I wouldn't be the one to go pick up those photos!!! Would I do it again - you bet - someone might really be lonely out there!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, Aunt Krissie...sigh...well, that's all I can say. You wouldn't be the same if you didn't purr seductively at random strangers via the telephone!

Vonda said...

Lonely, lonely Kristi. Pity poor April when she picks up her photos. They will think it was her.....