Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Barb!

Barb doing what she does the best....loving babies.

This day 54 years ago (or at least I am told) our parents brought forth the eldest of our siblings. I always looked up to her when I was growing up, especially during my teen years. It seemed she was always the coolest and she drove me places after school, which I am sure was thrilling to her. She has a sharp wit and a loving heart. Although she can out-tease all of us, we always know she has a strong devotion to all of us. The first to jump in and help others and always thinking of everyone except herself.

Happy Birthday sis. I love you!

Who are these people? What happened to us? Damn birthdays!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Barbie! Hope you had a wonderful one! Love Jill and Fam

Loretta said...

Happy belated birthday Barb. Sorry I didn't get through to you on your B-day, but I am thinking of you always and love you bunches. Hope your day was filled with fun, love and laughter.