Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Kristi

Today 38 year ago a little girl was born to our family. I was hoping so much as an almost 12-year-old that she would be a boy. I already had two older sisters and three younger brothers and lets face it, I was the youngest girl. Sandwiched in the middle of a large family I felt that was the only recognition I had. I didn't want to lose that place. But God spoke and whopped me on the head. As soon as I saw her I fell in love and try as I might, I couldn't keep a jealous thought. How could I? She was so darn cute and fun.
Look how pretty she grew up to be! Little wench........

Happy Birthday sis. I love you.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Sis! Your doing fine! We love you and miss you! All of the gang says hi: Jason, Joe,Kamisha, Kallista, Aaron and of course Barb and Rick. Hope you had a great Day.
Love, Barb

Loretta said...

Hope you had a wonderful day honey. Hugs and kisses and happy birthday! Love Loretta, Ralph, Sha Bear and Schelly