Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Oh! Er, I can't stop laughing. I just can't help myself. Look at Dave's strawberry patch. After he worked so hard to put that chicken wire around there not once but twice. Those darn deer managed to pull it up with their noses and ate the whole thing down again. Um mm, shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it. He just looked at the patch and shook his head. But I can see his wheels turning trying to outfox them. Maybe he will practice using his sling shot.


My first stargazer lilly bloomed. Isn't it lovely? No not my thumb in the corner sillies, the flower.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Dave, Dave, Dave,
Don't you know that chicken wire only keeps out the chickens, hence the name. I have faith that you outsmart those oversized rodents yet.

My Stargazer lilys are blooming like crazy too. It's a battle to keep everything watered right now. Kalli and I feasted on the first cherry tomatoes from the garden yesterday. Or as Kalli told her mom, "We ate some red ripe juicy tomatoes, Yum!"

Karen K. said...

Beautiful lily! I need to plant some of them. What a GORGEOUS color.

Sorry about the berries. That is funny though.

We have huge tomato plants. I haven't noticed any tomatoes though. Hmmmm. We have harvested cucumbers though. Good ones. Not those nasty things like they sell in the stores. Mmmmm. I love summer.

Vonda said...

Karen,

Don't pay any attention to my sisters tomatoes. She must inject her stuff with something because mine don't have any ripe ones....just a few green ones.

Loretta said...

This is beautiful. I could send some of my lawn mowed fertilizer (or furtalllllllllllllizer if you will) if you would like for the tomatoes. I just bet thats what Barb uses huh?