Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Hero!

I love the Food Network. I have to be careful about watching it on a weekend because if I turn the TV on, I will get all caught up watching the Food Network for hours. It is very addictive for me. I tell myself I could cook like those people, NOT.

Actually I have a few favorites but my hero is Paula Deen. I love that she is a little chubby, cooks with butter and mayonnaise, doesn't count calories, and I really like her cheesy southern ways.

I want to be her best friend. Maybe she will come to my house and cook my every meal. So I have this plan.


See here are her sons. Jamie on the right is married, so scratch him out of my plan. However, Bobby on the left is single. So I am going to write to Paula to tell her that I want Bobby to marry my Kelli. That way, we can cook together. Isn't that a good plan? Course Kelli doesn't know that is OUR my plan. I wonder when she sees this blog if she will agree. Wanna bet sisters?

Might I be delusional?

7 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE that idea, Mom!!! You're brilliant! And tell her I'll kick Byron out of his room and she can live with ME!!! Plus, her sons aren't too bad looking, I could get some cute neices/nephews outta the bargain.

Kelli said...

Oh mother! I do like his cleft in his chin... But really, how OLD is he? He looks kinda too old. But I'm sure no age is too old for you if it's Paula Dean's son.

Vonda said...

What's age at this point? I think he is around 37 or 38....

No one will notice.

Kelli said...

You're sick and wrong mother! He could almost be my father! Ok not really but it is possible.

Loretta said...

Possible - maybe - but not probable unless of course your sweet mom is leading a double life. Now we know she just isn't that kind but isnt it fun to dream hmmmmmmmmmmm! Anyway Kelli, I think he is just divine. He could be your sugar daddy and his mom could be your illustrious house cook and you could invite your e n t i r e family over every day for dinner. Of course you know I would be there cause I do so love you (of course you know the food has nothing to do with it) and I could go on and on. Oh, and I almosot forgot, if your really not interested, I could be his sugar mamma. Wait, I'm married, darn it to heck I keep forgetting the fine details but then I guess that's what happens when you get to be my age. Darn, darn, darn!!!!! Love ya!

Kelli said...

Ha ha oh Loretta, there are lots of people that are married to more than one person, so it could happen! Well my mom only sees dollar signs, so age doesn't matter to her. She just wants to have Paula Dean as a best friend and me to marry into money. She has such high expectations!

Loretta said...

High maybe, but I say realistic because we all know when it comes to love and money or at least money the sky is the limit. Anyway, who's to say this plan couldn't work. I'm in. Just let me know when and where! I know we could round this little cyote up, all of us Fuzi girls. Don't you worry honey - we'll get im. Just move over while we rope that little doggie! Ye ha!