Friday, August 17, 2007

Pickles and Flowers

I want to remember the beauty and smell before it is over. They are just about through blooming.

These lillies are from a potted plant that Jill and Wade gave me last year on mothers day. I transplanted them and they bloomed late. They smell like jasmine and are so pretty!

I took a vacation day today. This is what I did.....canned dill pickles. I didn't get a chance last summer. I actually love to can but wish I had more time to do it. In fact I wish I more time to do most things in life. Never enough time.

I have Lucy tonight. Emmy had a sleep over so I will pick her up tomorrow for a birthday party for Tailen, one of her Evans cousins. She hasn't seen them in a while and said she is looking forward to the party.

Hope all of you are having a good weekend. I am looking forward to the annual sisters/daughters vacation. This year at Wallowa Lake should be a nice change. Post please and let me know what you guys are up to!

0 comments: