Friday, October 5, 2007

Lopsided Head Saga Continued

The Dairy Wife suggested that I add a little toilet paper, tape and such to even out my glasses.....well that and a little Vodka. Immediately it brought up pictures in my head of Napoleon Dynamite, and ummmm perhaps me in high school.

Look, Kelli has the same affliction.


In fact I have yet another photo of Kelli showing she inherited my lopsided ear gene.


So here I present to you the great "Dairy Wife Cure For Lopsided Ears". It only took a fifth of Vodka to do this.


Now here I am with not only my contacts in but my old lady, blind as a bat reading glasses to wear WITH my contacts. See still the crookedness but not quite as noticeable as sunglasses.

Maybe if I raise my eyebrows they will even out. Hey! Wait a minute. I think it is my right eyebrow that is crooked. Look at this and tell me it isn't true! Honest I really am raising both eyebrows and yet my right one (left when you are looking at me) is higher than the other and not on purpose either.

O.K. Now that I have solved that dilemma, I will go back to my happy place. La la la la la la.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh mom you crack me up! That last picture is my favorite! I hope somebody walked by your office and saw this in action!

Tanya Siekman said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You are certified nuts! I love it!

I fell asleep on the couch tonight and had a crook in my neck and woke up and checked my blog. If I wasn't on my way to bed and it wasn't 3:00 AM ... I'd plaster you on my page. Just wait til morning! heheheheh!

Can't wait to read more of your blog!

Tanya
The Dairy Wife

Jill said...

ha ha ha ha ha! That last picture! Oh goodness, I can't breathe, I'm laughing too hard! You are sooo funny, a little crazy, but you crack me up! I'm so proud! I think Kelli definitely got the nutty chromosomes from you... :) heh heh! I still can't stop laughing--la la la la la!

Tanya Siekman said...

I am so sorry ... I just had to come back and read this again.

I am laughing so hard. Yes, you are definately nuts! My kind of gal! I think I have read most of your blog. Now thanks to you, I have so much to do and no time to get there! ha~

I have to teach an IV class to a bunch of nurses in less than two hours in the city ... and here I sit so absorbed in your blog~ Shame on you!!!!

I'll be back!

Tanya
The Dairy Wife

april said...

Vonda,
You are a goof!

My entire face is so crooked, it's a wonder I can walk a straight line.

You need to buy HUGE sunglasses that cover nearly you entire face and then it's less noticable that you have crooked ears.