Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Vonda - Maybe You Should Have Used One of These Instead of Trying to Exterminate Yourself!



Sis - I think these "birds" would have done the job of de-lady bugging your house quite nicely without the side effects of numb face, stingy eyelids and the pesticide perfume that you chose!!!! And I thought I might be having a bad day when I realized at the end of aerobic class (5 a.m. areobic class mind you - it's my excuse anyway) that I had been wearing my shirt inside-out the whole time. AND - no one even said anything!!!!!

You crack me up - we must be related! I've done that same spray myself in the face thing you did - only with hair spray. Talk about gluing my eyelids shut!!!!

These "birds" are actually Aztec Eagles that the kids made in homeschool yesterday. We are studying explorers - Cortez who conquered the Aztecs - hence the lovely headresses you see here!

The only other advice I have for you is this: maybe you should just "ride off to your happy place" like Pat does:


Poor Pat - his family didn't grow up teasing each other. So, when I start in on him, he gets a glazed look on his face and says: "You can't bug me, I'm in my happy place." Shhhhhhhhh - don't tell Pat about what kind of pictures I've been posting of him - I might be in big trouble!!!!

Here's to a pesticide free day!


7 comments:

Vonda said...

I really think those eagles would have done the trick. Those hats are hilarious! What did you make them with? I love the pictures of the kiddos....they look like they are having so much fun. You are a great mom and teacher. I can't believe how smart they are.

But, ummm what happened to Pat? I love the horse and the face. Too funny. We love you guys!

Vonda said...

PS....your shirt wrong side out! Ha ha ha. That is so totally something that I would do. You give me a good laugh this morning.

Jill said...

Those hats are too stinkin' cute! And at least it was only your shorts, the other morning I had a pair of my "comfy pants" on inside out for half the day until one of my daycare kids' moms said "Is...is that your tag sticking out? Maybe I'm just seeing things..." Her way of saying, "For crying out loud, you hillbilly, go put your pants on right before I find someone sane to watch my child." Uncle Pat is such a goob. He never fails to make me laugh.

Kelli said...

Ha ha I love the picture of Pat! And the kids look adorable :) What a fun bunch of people you guys are :)

carrie & troy keiser said...

Thank you for the laughs! Love the birds... and the 'happy place'! :-)
I love your signatures... how'd ya do that?

Vonda said...

Carrie,

You just go to this web site which is free and walks you through choosing a signatue and then gives you a code to paste in your blog. Try it out....kind of fun!

http://www.mylivesignature.com/

carrie & troy keiser said...

thanks!