Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blue Sky and White Paint

This is what I woke up to this morning. Isn't it wonderful? Blue sky and sunshine. We have had gray clouds and rain for several days now and this felt so good to see. My brother-in-law, Tony let me borrow his camera to see if I liked this model. I am getting ready to purchase a new camera and I have changed my mind oh about twenty times about which model to get. This is my 50th birthday gift only almost three months late. I think his model took a pretty decent photo. The only thing is that I want an image stabilizer and this model doesn't have one. I am still thinking of a Nikon D40 but then I wouldn't have the video capability. Oh I don't know.

What have I been doing for the past week? Well our kitchen cabinets needed a fresh coat of paint and so I have been slowly painting these when the little guys aren't around. But I am finding that Dave being around is almost as bad as the two-year-old babies. I have had to touch up butt prints (or I should clarify that....jeans prints) a couple of times when he leaned into them.

Never mind about the stuff on my counter tops. I am painting I said. I don't have time to tidy up when I am painting. Stop nagging me sisters.

2 comments:

carrie & troy keiser said...

The cabinets look great in their new coat. Good luck with the camera decision!

The Dairy Wife said...

wow .... I love the white paint. They sure look like they came that way. Want to come paint mine?

Tanya