Saturday, December 29, 2007

HE'S BAAAAACK!!!


Brian is back. Yes sir, you can definitely tell. I can count on many tricks and jokes when he is around. I thought perhaps it might be different because he is only home for two weeks and because he is a "mature" Spanish teacher at a private high school maybe he would be a more serious person just to set a good example. See my nativity. Yes the same one I blogged about earlier. I was taking down all of my decorations and when I came to this here is what I saw.


At first I didn't think it was too bad....just an angel appeared to be out of place and the pooping shepherd on top of the stable.


But wait. The angel is not only out of place but seems to be riding side saddle on the donkey. And what is Joseph looking at?

Oh now I see! Mary is holding the little lamb looking adoringly down in his face. But where is the baby Jesus?

Awww! Here he is perched upon the horn of the cow. Poor baby!

No respect, I say to you. No respect.


This ceramic Noel that Kyla painted for me several years ago was also sending me a message. When I asked Brian why at 32 years old he still continues to bother me, his only reply was to point to this.

But what would I do without the laughter he causes me? Life would not be the same.

2 comments:

Jill said...

All mentally challenged 32 year-old teenagers make me laugh, too, Mom. I'm still waiting for some long, deep, serious conversation to happen between me and Brian. Instead, he's teaching Byron the "Pull My Finger" trick, among other things. Lord help any future children he might have...

carrie & troy keiser said...

Sounds like the day he STOPS tricking you, is the day to worry! :)