Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas Sisters

And Merry Christmas to everyone else out there in blog land. We tried to clean up for our photo but I'm afraid we don't always look great. But never fear, I always have my redneck video of all of us. I hope you are all ready for the beg big day. I'm not. The stuff fell out of my hall closet this morning when I opened the door to get the wrapping paper. So it forced me to clean it out at 5:00 am. The good news is that Kelli has been waiting on me to do this because what was in her closet goes in that one. What was in that one goes somewhere. I don't know! This is hard. We never had closets as kids so we never had to clean them. Oh the joys of living in poverty. We just plain didn't know any different and were so, so happy.

2 comments:

The Dairy Wife said...

Vonda,

Thank you so much. I didn't mean to make you cry. You were on my heart and in my prayers.

Take Care,

Tanya

carrie & troy keiser said...

Great little collage. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best to you in the coming year.