Monday, January 21, 2008

The Great Cover Up

I spent a few hours yesterday sewing the first nursing cover-up for Jill so that I could know what I am talking about when we get together Thursday. It is so stinking easy I can't believe it. In fact the only time consuming thing was turning the straps right side out after sewing.

So I was going to "milk" this Hooter Hider thing for all it's worth. I tried to get Dave to model it for me but he wouldn't. I don't know why. Even guys have hooters just not much. I offered to put his head on a photo of Kelli modeling it but he glared at me so I
guess that won't be happening. I even offered to put a male spin to it and name it Hooter Hunter. No go.

So here is Kelli modeling sort of. Most of the time she pulled her cap down on her face because she said she had bed head. I told her we could come up with all kinds of names for this. Hooter Tooters, Hooter Peeps, Lost in Hooter Land and on and on. Somehow she wasn't amused.

Brian where are you when I need a model. Dang. Perhaps I can use Photoshop........

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I look like a hobo.

Kristi said...

Kells - you look so thrilled! You are such a sport! And the cover-up works - no hooters visible!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Kells really looks like she's trying to milk something under there...very curious...maybe I'll have her be my "Milk Maid" when Ayden is born so I don't have to do all the work!!! heh heh heh! And, well, she kind of looks special Frederica...ha ha ha. Or like a hobo, whatever.

Loretta said...

Kelli - don't let anyone say you look like a hobo. How does anyone know you arent covering up two broken arms under that garmet and trying to avoid pity hmmm? Or maybe your just independent and making a fashion statement. I think we should'nt be so quick to make snap judgments.

Anyway - I love ya with or without the "coverup."