Friday, January 11, 2008

History Lessons - Revolutionary War - Part I

Hello Sisters! It's time for another edition of history lessons from the Flanagan Homeschool! We have just started studying The Revolutionary War this week. Here is a picture of our little revolutionists:

O.K. - I can't resist - here are some more pictures:

So, with that, here is your first history lesson on Patrick Henry, the Voice of the Revolution, starring revolutionists Jordan, Addie and Lexie Flanagan:


video

Stay tuned for future editions from the Flanagan Homeschool! (Yes, there will be a test for you all!)

3 comments:

Vonda said...

Kristi,

That was so cute. I love how they are all dressed up and the video came through great. Give us more....I'm learning this stuff that bored me to tears as a kid from my nieces and nephew!

Kelli said...

This is so awesome! Very cute too :) I love how Lexie was shouting "money" while Jordan was trying to answer his question ha ha. Very awesome to see what they are learning :)

Kristi said...

Kelli - That cracked me up too - Lexie was thinking - hello - it's all about money!!!!