Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why I'm Laughing Today

I found this link on how to take care of a baby from Dooce's  blog.  All of the cartoons were ridiculously funny but for some reason the very first one is the funniest thing to me and every time I think about it or look at it I get the giggles.  Why does this tickle my funny bone?  Somehow this is how I pictured Dave when we first brought Jill home.  Not that I saw him test a bottle with his tongue but he was about this clueless. 

I always feel so much better if I am laughing and I usually do that several times throughout the day...mostly at myself.  So come on all you out there in blog land, delurk and tell us in the comments what made you laugh out loud today? 

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Haha, I love this one too! The whole thing is hilarious though! But something about that guy sticking his tongue into the bottle just frightens me for many reasons!

carrie & troy keiser said...

SOmewhere I saw a whole bunch of these! They are funny!