Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelli

My baby is twenty three years old. This is what the old people always say when they talk about the youngest child aging. Well I must admit I have joined the ranks of the old because.........

How did you get from this...........

and this little sweet pea.........

and this little curly haired girl...............

and this little waif.....

and this sweet young lady..........

and this beautiful teen...........

to this beautiful young woman? You have such a sweet and gentle heart and a truly loving spirit. You are probably one of the kindest people I know and not just because you are my daughter but because it is true. You have such a dry wit and fun loving spirit all mixed in with a quiet shyness. You love your friends and family and are loyal to the core. Happy birthday Kelli. We are blessed to have you in our lives.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Thank you mom, I love you!

carrie & troy keiser said...

Happy birthday! Nice tribute/birthday post!

Jill said...

Happy birthday to Kells-A-Bells!!! Hope you're having fun! We miss you, and Barney too, of course! And, by the way, evidence that Byron got Auntie Kells' ears are in that second photo, the Sweet Pea photo!!! But, you're living proof that they slowly sidle back against your head :) You were the most adorable baby and you're and even more beautiful lady!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Kells! You are an awesome person, friend and niece. I am so jealous you're over visiting on the east coast where all the fun history sites are that we've been studying - make sure to take pictures for us!
We love and miss you!

Kristi

noble pig said...

I always say, "The days are long and years are short"

It goes by so fast!

The Dairy Wife said...

Happy Birthday Kelli! I'm late!

Hope it was great and you had a wonderful day.

Tanya

Loretta said...

Sorry it has taken me so long honey to wish you "happy birthday." Have been too self absorbed to pay attention to the important things in life. Anyway, I do hope you had a spectacular day and I love you very much.