Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Looky!

I just love getting something fun in my mailbox. Last night when I looked in our mailbox I found this cute little package.

A friend of Jill's has a card making business called Lemon Drop Studios and I ordered six cards from her. I think these are the cutest things and they are so much cuter than the photos show.

You must check out her site and give her a little business.

She was very quick and the cards arrived in such a cute little package.


I told her what I wanted on the outside (words only) and had her just use her great talent.

I love this one.....I don't know if I can give it to anyone.

Or this one either. I think I need to send it to myself. I am stingy like that....get it.....thinking of you, er, me.

And yes I know I said six cards and am only showing five. Well one is for Jill and the new baby so I don't want to spoil the fun for her too soon.

Thank you Shauna!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

You are just a DELIGHT and I can't thank you enough for pumping my ego up - now I think I'm hot-stuff! Thanks for the plug, you are so kind. Take good care and I am so excited you liked the cards!!

Hugs to you!!
Shauna

Kelli said...

I love these cards, they're so creative! I'll have to think of some that I might want and give her some more business. What a fun and crafty business to have!

Kristi said...

These are so cute - makes me want to get my stamps out!!!! I love crafts - sisters, lets get together for a project!!!

Jill said...

I love them! Shauna's such a crafty little devil! I can't wait to pop this monster out now so I can receive a Shauna-creation!!!