Friday, May 2, 2008

Aiy yi yi!!!

Sisters.....do you remember Grandma Haw saying Aiy yi yi! when she was disgusted or exasperated?  There was another Hungarian word she used to follow this and I can say it but I do not know how to spell it so in respect for the Hungarian language I won't even attempt to butcher it.  But you know what I mean.  I can still hear her say this in her broken English when she would see a man with shorts on.  She then followed it with "Look at those FILTHY HAIRY THINGS" in reference to the mans hairy legs.  I still laugh when I think of this.

What brought this up was while keeping Byron I realized he just loves to sing when there is any kind of music on or the piano is being played.  He also does this in church and when he is eating.  I think he is really happy during these times so this is what we hear.  So I leave you with this for the lovely upcoming weekend.


Cracks me up as he looks at himself in the video and how forceful he can sing.  Ha ha!

1 comments:

Loretta said...

I have only one thing to say -----
Eeshtanam. I absolutely love this. We have another musical genius in our midst. Presley is surely smiling that great big beautiful smile of his as he listens to this.