Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tag Followup

OK here goes (don't say I didn't warn you):

Four things you might/might not want to know about me:

1. I love the sound of the ocean but it does scare me a bit at times.
2. I love my children and family more than life itself.
3. It gives me so much pleasure to walk along a dirt road early in the morning and listen to the birds sing and smell the fresh air as I watch the sun come up.
4. If I had to choose my best friends in life it would be my sisters equivocally.

Four jobs I have held:
1. Executive Assistant to the President of the hospital
2. Bookkeeper
3. Legal Secretary
4. Travel Coordinator for the US Forest Service

Four movies I could watch over again:
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Finding Nemo

Four places I've lived:
1. Durkee, Oregon
2. Baker City, Oregon
3. Boise, Idaho
4. Warrenton, Oregon

Four TV shows I like:
1. American Idol
2. Nanny
3. Deal or no Deal
4. And last but not least - Medium

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Watermelon
2. Halibut
3. Shrimp
4. Clams

Where I would rather be right now:
Where there are no worries.

Now you have it - it's the rest of you's turn!!! Don't you just love my use of the English language?

4 comments:

Jill said...

Aunt Loretta, I'm with you about the ocean--I love the sound of it, but sometimes it scares me. Especially at night. Or maybe it's not so much that it scares me, but that it makes me feel sad for some reason. Don't know why though. I'm a weird one.

Vonda said...

I agree with you about the ocean...I love it as well but it doesn't scare me. It brings me a sense of peace. I second you on the sisters. You are all so much part of my heart that i can't imagine not having you in my life.

Kristi said...

Loretta - the ocean is awesome - but I get a little nervous when my kids and Pat are playing in it! I also don't like to swim in it - too many creatures!

I third you on the sisters - I love you all very much!

Kelli said...

I also love the ocean but it scares me as well. Sometimes the tide comes in incredibly fast and tries to swoop you back with it. But I love to listen to the peaceful sound of the ocean and I love the sunset there also. I also could watch Napoleon Dynamite over and over!