Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tag I'm It

I've been tagged by Shauna, and I have done this a while back but a little different. Hmmm! Let me think....think...think...think....think.

Four Things You Might/Might Not Want To Know About Me!

  • *I really despise digging in the dirt and up comes a cat poopy hand.  Oh turd on a stick!  I like cats but at those moments  I make a mental note to tell my husband he can shoot them. 
  • *I never imagined or thought I would have four children. But I did and have never once regretted the most important lights in my life.
  • *Some people think my eyes are green because of my contact lenses.  Nope...my lenses are clear and my eyes are green.
  • *I strongly dislike my straight and fine hair.  I have to paste and blow dry just to give it a little body which when it is rainy or hot or cold or dry or snowy or windy it just goes flat. 
Four jobs I've held:
  • *Waitress at the good old In and Out in Baker City
  • *Real Estate Secretary
  • *Executive Secretary Baker School District
  • *Administrative Asst., University of Oregon
Four movies I could watch over and over:
  • *Forrest Gump
  • *Steel Magnolias
  • *Fried Green Tomatoes
  • *Grumpy Old Men
Places I've lived (in order):
  • *Durkee, OR
  • *Baker City, OR
  • *Springfield, OR
  • *I am lame....I have never roamed far from home
Four TV shows I like:
  • *The Office (do you have to ask?)
  • *Food Network (Paula Deen is my hero)
  • *Super Nanny (I love Jo and how she kicks parents rears in shape)
  • *Days of Our Lives (don't ask what a habit this is for all these years)
Four favorite foods:
  • *Spaghetti
  • *Lasagna
  • *Chicken Bisque
  • *Fried Chicken
Where I would rather be:
  • *Home digging in the dirt, planting flowers.  
So now I get to TAG my three sisters.  Come on you guys play with me.  I think my older sisters are still trying to ignore me and leave me out of their games...they never respond.  How about you Krisit?  Huh?  Huh?

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cat Poopy Hand!!! ha ha ha that made me laugh so hard! I've had a few of those special moments...

Kelli said...

Oh mom, you're so funny! I learned some stuff about you though! You were a real estate secretary?? And I didn't know you were the executive secretary at baker school district. Also, I still need to see Steel Magnolias.