Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today marks another year gone by for Kristi. Happy birthday sis. We all love you so much and hope your day is splendid!


Here she is in all her glory. She doesn't look old even when she tries....hillbilly, maybe but not old.

Bet you are wondering why Kristi had to share her birthday space with her husband huh? Well it is because I forgot. Yes I know, I forgot to post a happy birthday message to Pat in May. Happy Birthday Pat! Sorry. Old. Old. Old Age is creeping in.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Krissie! And Happy Belated Birthday to Uncle Patricia!!! :) he he! Love you both and miss you!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Kris! I love and miss you tons, as well as your whole family! I hope you had a great day! (And you too on your birthday Pat)

Kristi said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and the "wonderful" picture! I know you are all so jealous of my hillbillie beauty!

Love you guys,

Kristi