Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holy Cow!

Good morning sisters and nieces. Wade has a message for all of us. He has the ability to put an entire plate of food in his mouth but this is just his demonstration of the thing that really drives Kelli nuts. We had a birthday celebration for Jill and she requested cupcakes. The part that makes me laugh is his goofy face. The words to the song he was trying to sing are below.

Hit it Wade!


video


"Hello! ma baby,
Hello! ma honey,
Hello! ma ragtime gal,
Send me a kiss by wire,
Baby my heart's on fire!
If you refuse me,
Honey, you'll lose me,
Then you'll be left alone;
oh baby, Telephone
and tell me I'se your own

3 comments:

Jill said...

He is so special Ed, I can't help but love him! Though, I must admit, I am slightly embarrassed...and yet, who couldn't love someone so ridiculous and entertaining??? I still swear that he literally unhinges his head and crams food in it whole... yark!

Kristi said...

Wow - Wade your amazing!

Kelli said...

YUCK!!!