Monday, July 28, 2008

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER......

I am so proud of myself. I got Barb and Jill hooked on this cool site called Etsy. This is where people sell their handcrafted items. Of course there are tons of blogs out there on all kinds of cute things to make. They are now having trouble staying away from these and all of the cool crafting blogs.  So Kristi, go to Etsy and visit some of the blogs below and you will need a therapist to stop your craft addiction.


The Crafty Crow is a site where this person has gathered up blogs with ideas for children type crafts

Skip To My Lou is one of my favorites. 

Loobylu is the first one I found and I have been hooked by her stuff since.

Heather Bailey is another favorite. I have instructions to make one of her pin cushions. 

6 comments:

Cindy said...

You are just too sweet to mention me! Thank you so much----you made my day!

Cindy
www.skiptomylou.org

Jill said...

Etsy...lust...I know, lust is usually something saved for fellow human beings, but Etsy gets my undying love and devotion :)

Kelli said...

I've decided I'm going to goodwill and finding something to make and then I'm going to make hundreds of that something and sell it on Etsy!

Jill said...

Me, too Kells. And then I'll be filthy rich and live happily ever after! It could--no, WILL--happen.

KJ said...

This site is a hoot. Glad I found other midlifers blogging with artsy fartsy panache. ;)

KJ
http://nanadiaries.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Hi yall! Lisa here, thanx to Barb and Vonda assist,(I'm such a nerd when it comes to computer stuff...like you didn't already know that! : }) Hope everyone is well and blessed, we are because of you! XOXOXO Love for now and remember God made you special! ; } Love Lisa and crew