Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hoping For Education

Good day sisters! Just wanted to let you know that Brian has now officially reached Buffalo, New York where he will begin his Ph.D. program next week. I told him that he needs to begin a blog and show us what he is up to including all the photos he recently took in Portugal and Spain.


He has a nice little one bedroom apartment in graduate student housing that is completely furnished and has cable, phone, internet all included. He looks out his living room window on to a lake complete with ducks. Maybe the view will make up for all the hard work and the cold temperatures he will endure.



Now I know he just lives for education and I'm pretty proud of all he has accomplished. But sheesh! Sometimes! This is the poor pathetic look I usually get when telling him at 32 that he still needs to pick up his dirty socks and stinky shoes while home visiting.



Maybe he'll come back home all edjucated. Da ya thunk? Perfesser Brian.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's odd...I get that glazed, yellow-gapped-buck toothed look from him as soon as I open my mouth to speak. I thought it was just my topics of conversation that bored Barney to death! Apparently, he's more special fred than I thought!

Kristi said...

Woo Hoo Barney!!!! Golly Gee - You are smart!!!!

Love ya,

Kristi