Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Human Cell

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted - school is keeping us very busy!!!! Here is our next lesson for you on the human cell. One thing I love about Konos is it makes very complicated things easy to understand for the kiddos - and the mom too! To understand the parts of the cell and their functions, the kiddos chose household items to represent what the parts do. This video shows you what the kiddos chose to represent each cell part and why. Get ready to expand your brain!

video

3 comments:

Jill said...

Smart stinkers! I love the look on Addie's face in the very beginning when you ask her what she is! Cutie pie! Miss you guys!

Egghead said...

OK I can't even say most of those words let alone remember them. Except maybe cell. I agree with Jill that I love that look on Addie's face when you asked her what the vacuole did. Hilarious. Good job kiddos (and mommy).

Kelli said...

This is one of the very few things I remember learning about in school because I was really interested in it! But of course, I could never remember all the different names! I love all of the items that represent the different things, very helpful for remembering! Great job!