Monday, November 17, 2008

Have A Gratitude Attitude!

Vonda challenged me into posting some "craftiness" that I had been doing lately. She knows me all too well - when it gets cold outside all I want to do is snuggle up with something warm to drink and craft away. So it happens, because I get this "itching" in the fall, I have a lot of fall and Christmas projects, and am burnt out by January! So here is the latest artsy fartsy thing I've finished. I love the saying "Have a gratitude attitude!" I reminds me to be so very thankful for all the blessings and trials in my life. I hope it reminds you today that you have much to be thankful for - every day! The pumpkins are a craft I did a few years ago - they have real sticks for their stems - they were very easy and fun to do! The scarecrow below is something I painted many moons ago when I had less children and more time to leave paints out!


I'll try to keep posting finished projects in the upcoming weeks - but sister Vonda - it is definitely your turn!

1 comments:

Vonda said...

I just don't know how you do it. I am handicapped when it comes to that stuff. I can cross stitch and glue with glitter and sew I guess. But you are the queen and I love to see what you are working on next. Cute stuff and I am happy to see them. Look tomorrow because I am posting a fun thing for the kiddos to do.