Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Addie Mae!

Happy birthday to my daughter, sweet Addie Mae who is 8 today! This is the girl who is excited about life - every day is a new adventure! She is also my food monitor - I can't eat a piece of chocolate without her knowing about it! She can smell it a mile away!!!!

She's growing up so fast. We'll be doing a birthday party this weekend for her - she can't decide between a castle cake, ballerina cake or ballerina slipper cake. I think she might have to be satisfied with whatever she gets! Fondant here I come!!!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Addie Mae!! I can't believe she's growing up so fast! Those are certainly some tough cake decisions, but any of them will be wonderful for sure. You should put up a picture of how the cake turns out, I love fondant cakes!! I hope Addie has a great birthday, and a fun party!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday my little chickadee! How can you be eight already? My how time does fly. Hope you have lots of fun, and enjoy your big day. Love, Aunt Barb

Egghead said...

Oh Addie Mae! Happy birthday to you! I can't believe you are 8!!!!! Wowza! Pretty soon you will be as old as me cause I'm only 10. You do believe all that I say don't you? I love you and look for a card in the mail soon. Hope your birthday is fun and you need to have mommy take pictures of your party and post them.

Jill said...

Happy birthday little munchkin! I think you should go for the castle cake, personally, Addie. Then YOU can be the princess of the castle! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see birthday pictures! Happy 8th birthday again to the cutest 8 year old I've ever seen!