Monday, February 23, 2009

Note to Nieces and Nephew

So Jordan, Lexie and Addie I am telling you the crafting gene was never bestowed upon me like other normal people. You made those cute little paper clip hearts on that valentine (see post below) and your mom told me that they were SO easy. Yeah right!

I go on line and find a nice little tutorial and thought to myself, "self, this looks easy just like Kristi said". Ha!
I bent that paperclip this way and that way and here is what I came up with.


My heart is a little twisted kind of like your old twisted Aunt Vonda. 



So there you have it. My own special valentine craft. 

Hey don't laugh.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You are silly!!!! ha ha ha!

We love you!

Jordan, Addie & Lexie

Jill said...

Mom you are hysterical!!! ha ha ha ha ha!