Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Addie's Birthday Bash

Well hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted because my camera died and now I'm trying to figure out the new one I have!!! It looks like it can do some really neat stuff but I have no idea how to work it and haven't had the time to figure it out!!! I'll be trying to update ya'll on our homeschool/life adventures that have occurred in the last month in the next week or so. For now, I will share some pictures from Addie's birthday party. I had promised to show you the cake (remember the one Addie couldn't decide what she wanted). We kind of went with the Valentine theme, but Addie had to have a princess or ballerina or something .... So here it is:



She kind of turned out to be a little bit of a wrinkled faced ballerina but she was pretty cute anyway!


Since we were going for the heart theme, I had to do Addie's hair in a "heart" hairdo:


And here is the table decked out for the girlie girl party:



Here are some cake pops made for the occasion. I got the idea from Bakerella - they are yummy and of course have no calories!!!


And here is the birthday girl with her cake.


And here's all the gals at the party.


And then there is Daddy Pat joining in on the birthday games - surprise, surprise!!!!


5 comments:

Egghead said...

Oh my gosh! Her cake turned out so cute. You are such a good mom. Those kids will always remember their childhood as so sweet. I love the look on the girls faces in that photo of all of them together and Pat and Jordie in the last one. Ha ha! So Pat!

Egghead said...

Oh and Bakerella's cake pops turned out so cute. I saw her making those on the Pioneer Woman's web site too. Addie's hair is adorable.

Kristi said...

Geez sis - you are so nice - I get my attaboys right here!

Kelli said...

Wow that cake turned out amazing!! You are so artistic, and it makes for some great birthday parties for the kids! They're all growing up way too fast, Jordan looks so tall now! And Pat is hilarious, such a good sport! Looks like a very fun birthday for Addie!!

Jill said...

I LOOOOVE that cake!!! The little ballerina is adorable!

Addie is as beautiful as ever--her hair was precious! Happy birthday again to Miss A.M.!!!