Monday, April 27, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty

I made this little purse and am working on another one for two of my nieces who just had their first communion yesterday. I know, I know I am very late but I have way too much going on right now. But didn't this turn out so cute? I think Schelly and Marisa will love these. They can carry their little bibles or rosaries in them to church.



The pattern is one I found by two Australian sisters. Their line of patterns are called Melly and Me.


(photo from Melly and Me)
They make all kinds of cool things like these cute crazy birds (no I didn't make these).



(photo from Melly and Me)
And just look at these monkeys! Aren't these the most adorable things? I think maybe Barb might have found these as well because I seem to remember some that she showed me.

Go give Melly and Me a visit and see what they are up to.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute! - geeze - do I have to go through first communion now to get one????

Jill said...

I love that purse! And those birds are adorable! I think you should make those too! :)