Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Fooled ya sisters! I bet you thought I was going to put some wild thing up here about St. Patrick's Day but instead I have a couple of little Easter surprises. Emma, Lucy and I did a little crafting this past weekend and we made a couple of blocks with the girls' first initials on them for their bedrooms. I also sewed them a cute fabric egg. But I forgot to take pictures so sorry. You don't get to see those. Perhaps I will make Byron and Ayden's and remember to photograph them this weekend for you.


I stitched these a while back and turned them into little Easter pillows. Just a fast and easy little project.

I also stitched this cute dish towel with a bunny who just seems to scream Easter and spring.

Hope you are all crafting happily! I just want to be home doing this stuff full time.

What are you up to girls?

Linking up with:

Punkin Seed Productions

4 comments:

Kristi Flanagan said...

Wowza - someone finally posted on our sister blog! (tee hee)! I love, love, love the Easter crafts. Sister, come plant your creative seed at Punkin Seed Productions "Plant a Punkin Seed Party" this Friday, would ya???
=0)

See you there!

Me
Punkin Seed Productions

Kristi Flanagan said...

You've been featured your craft, talented gal! Come grab your button and thanks for planting your creative seed!

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

abs olutely adorable! I'm loving that little towel! I hopped over from Punkin Seed Productions and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week! until later...

Erynne said...

Love your website! Please check out my blog for a little bit of sunshine i'm sending your way!